Bluegold Trader (BGT) is an independent provider of public market information and trading analytics. We have created a charting platform to assist traders in gaining as much information as possible about a specific commodity or a forex pair before committing capital to a trade.
Who we are
Founded by traders for traders, BGT is a one-stop shop for all your research needs in trading.
Our sole mission is to help traders analyze important macro trends, search for price deviations, and discover trading opportunities with a high probability of success.
What we do
We turn data into actionable insights.
We have created a charting platform for getting an insight into the financial markets.
BGT tools enable traders to analyze commodities and currencies from a fundamental perspective. We cover more than 25 countries, which allows our clients to establish a trading bias on more than 600 currency pairs. We also analyze 15 major commodities and provide a special coverage of the U.S. natural gas market.
How we do it
We search for "evidence of popular delusions and the madness of crowds".
The idea is to find anomalies (bullish or bearish divergences) that will either break the trend, or prolong it. Most of the time, we are studying simple interdependencies, such as the correlations between a country’s exchange rate and its monetary policy, or the relationship between natural gas price and natural gas storage level.
Our ever-growing database has all the relevant information in one place.
Australian dollar (AUD), Brazilian real (BRL), Canadian dollar (CAD), Swiss franc (CHF), Chilean peso (CLP), Chinese yuan (CNY), Czech koruna (CZK), Danish krone (DKK), Euro (EUR), Pound Sterling (GBP), Hong Kong dollar (HKD), Hungarian forint (HUF), Indonesian rupiah (IDR), Israeli new shekel (ILS), Indian rupee (INR), Japanese yen (JPY), Korean won (KRW), Mexican peso (MXN), Norwegian krone (NOK), New Zealand dollar (NZD), Polish zloty (PLN), Russian ruble (RUB), Swedish krona (SEK), Singapore dollar (SGD), Thai baht (THB), Turkish lira (TRY), New Taiwan dollar (TWD), US dollar (USD) and South African rand (ZAR).
All pairs: AUDUSD, USDBRL, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDCLP, USDCNY, USDCZK, USDDKK, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDHKD, USDHUF, USDIDR, USDILS, USDINR, USDJPY, USDKRW, USDMXN, USDNOK, NZDUSD, USDPLN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDSGD, USDTHB, USDTRY, USDTWD, USDZAR.
Major Pairs: AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, NZDUSD.
- WTI - light sweet crude oil futures contract traded on New York Mercantile Exchange.
- Brent - crude oil futures contract traded on Intercontinental Exchange.
- Gasoline - RBOB gasoline futures contract traded on New York Mercantile Exchange.
- Natural gas - Henry Hub natural gas futures contract traded on New York Mercantile Exchange - special coverage (see below).
- Gold - futures contract traded on Commodity Exchange Inc.
- Silver - futures contract traded on Commodity Exchange Inc.
- Platinum - futures contract traded on New York Mercantile Exchange.
- Wheat - SRW wheat futures contract traded on the Chicago Board of Trade.
- Corn - futures contract traded on the Chicago Board of Trade.
- Soybeans - futures contract traded on the Chicago Board of Trade.
- Coffee - Arabica Coffee C futures contract traded on Intercontinental Exchange.
- Sugar - sugar No. 11 futures contract traded on Intercontinental Exchange.
- Cotton - cotton No. 2 futures contract traded on Intercontinental Exchange
- Milk - whole milk powder (WMP) futures contract traded on New Zealand Exchange.
- Iron Ore - Iron Ore 62% Fe, CFR China (TSI) futures contract traded on New York Mercantile Exchange.
Special Coverage of The U.S. Natural Gas Market
- Daily updates on all market variables
- Storage forecast
- Weather updates
- Spot and LNG prices
... and much more